Content Marketing Manager
The Camp TC Support Center, Chino Hills, CA
The Camp Transformation Center is looking for a passionate Content Marketing Manager to be part of a growing marketing department who will work on a wide variety of projects within our brands.
In this role, you are responsible for owning and managing all the elements of our creative content online promotions and coordinating the creative process within our team. You will be responsible for creating and managing Social Media marketing campaigns across different platforms, from creation of the creative and distribution across all locations.
You will support the Digital Marketing team in managing, tracking of KPI’s and reporting results across the franchise company locations. You will also help with managing the online reputation and business listings for the brand.
To be successful in this role, you must be a self-starter who is highly innovative and comfortable driving campaigns from conception through execution. We like an individual who’s creative and wants to roll their sleeves up and be part of a team that drive highly qualified leads and sales to grow our business and pursue our sales growth goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Marketing and Creative team to help develop and execute marketing strategies for the Camp Transformation Franchise clubs.
- Advocate and pitch marketing strategies, guide the execution of programs, and communicate data / results of strategies and companies.
- Effectively communicate marketing programs and develop local marketing plans based on defined goals and objectives. Develop New Camp Opening Marketing plans.
- Manage all elements of club marketing programs including advertising, promotions, events, and customer experience - Managing respective vendors and agencies to ensure the clubs are reaching KPIs.
- Collaborate with Executive team to develop marketing communication strategies that drive brand awareness, generate leads, and ensure consistent messaging across media programs.
- Oversee The Camp Transformation Center Social Media and web content & calendar, in support of Camp activities.
- Collaborate with external media sources to develop and execute proactive public relations plans.
- Assist with conceptual and creative development process including briefing, creation, development, production, and fulfillment of marketing materials.
- Educate and train on how to implement marketing initiatives that effectively promote and increase revenue at the local Camp level.
- Conduct competitive and brand analysis, track local market trends and analyze consumer insights, activity and metrics.
- Oversee the timely customization for all pre-sale, soft opening, grand opening, campaign, and sales building materials to ensure that all clubs have the appropriate marketing support to maximize sales.
- Support the onboarding of new locations and franchisees including establishing digital presence, vendor introductions and guidance on presale, grand opening, and ongoing marketing strategy.
- Provide brand and marketing guidance and ensure brand integrity and consistency across all clubs
- Ensure consistent and proper usage of trademarks and logos and be a brand steward.
- Keen understanding of Paid Social Media strategies and Google My Business.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Demonstrated track record of success in field/promotional marketing (5+ years)
- Proven track record as a marketing strategist and ability to create innovative programs to drive sales.
- Experience across related categories or industries: health, wellness, sports or other similar audience-targeted products.
- High attention to detail, timelines, deadlines and processes required.
- Experience working with and managing external agencies / partners.
- Strong grammar, written and verbal communication skills and negotiation skills are required.
- Must be a strong communicator across all mediums.
- Ability to be a self-starter and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Detail orientation and focus with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Incredibly responsive and adaptable with strong intuitive abilities.
- Elevated aesthetic with ability to provide creative direction and support as it relates to marketing briefs
- Strong project management skills with analytical capabilities.
- Strong computer skills (Google docs, Microsoft Office Suite) required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties may change at any time with or without notice.
Job type: Full-Time, Exempt
Vacation, PTO, Salary: Negotiable
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available
It is the policy of Camp Franchise Systems LLC. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Camp Bootcamp Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: HQ@thecamptc.com