Franchise Business Consultant
The Camp Transformation Center is a steadily growing company, headquartered in Chino Hills, CA with 106 locations in the United States and Mexico. We specialize in weight loss, body transformations, and helping clients create and maintain healthy lifestyles that are revolved around health and fitness. We are looking for a Franchise Business Consultant to help develop, and grow our franchise business. The ideal candidate with have 3-5 years experience in franchise experience. In addition to experience we are looking for somebody to fit our positive, optimistic, high-growth culture. This person must be a team player and have the ability to help contribute to the success of our franchise team!
Franchise Business Consultant:
Will provide consultative communication and assistance to franchisees in driving revenue, growth and business development while ensuring quality operations and system standards are maintained. The FBC will report to the VP of Franchise Operations and serve as the corporate liaison to franchisees.
- Foster a positive, proactive and honest relationship with The Camp franchisees and their staff.
- Identify and present solutions to operational issues and follows-up to ensure issues are resolved and desired results are achieved.
- Assess franchise operations and propose changes as it relates to the franchises’ business processes.
- Formulate, interpret and implement The Camp policies and operating practices as it relates to providing consultation or expert advice to franchisees.
- Analyze the business metrics of their franchisees to understand where these franchise units are performing relative to appropriate benchmarks.
- Responsible for cultivating and growing The Camp system by driving franchise owners and managers to increase sales volume and profitability.
- Implement training materials and provide on-going training and technical educational support.
- Ensures that each franchise unit meets the company standards for safety, hospitality, quality, service and cleanliness.
- Assures franchisees are opening new units effectively and meet or exceed the pre- opening performance.
- Ensures that each franchise unit is in compliance with their Franchise Agreement.
- Liaison between the marketing department, advertising co-ops, real estate development, company operations and the franchise
Qualified candidates must possess the following competencies:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized with technical capacity
- Problem solver; proactive to resolve and prevent issues
- Collaborative with others
- Professional attitude
- Flexibility to support team and business needs
- College Degree
- 3 to 5 years Franchise Experience in similar position
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication Skills, written and oral.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties may change at any time with or without notice.
Reports to: Vice President of Franchise Operations
Job type: Full-Time, Exempt
Vacation, PTO, Salary: Negotiable
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available
It is the policy of Camp Franchise Systems LLC. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Camp Bootcamp Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: HQ@thecamptc.com