Front Desk/Client Relation Specialist - Chino
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet members and guests
- Handle all front desk related activities including: Answering phones, check members into system
- New member sign-up: setting up new memberships, sell retail
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Director or Director as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Other task assigned by management
- Assist with meeting assigned retail goals
- Calls past members to invite or share any new promotions or ongoing challenges
- Offer OUTSTANDING Customer Service
- Responsible for Membership and supplement sales, quota to hit at every shift
- Ability to determine the best products/services and present the options with confidence
- Upbeat and positive attitude for all people in community we serve
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professionalism
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.