Group Fitness Trainer
We appreciate your interest in employment with The Camp! The Camp’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the People and Culture Department 909.536.5230.
The Camp's is looking for absolute superstar instructors that can inspire, motivate, and energize clients. We expect you to have a strong personality, since you’ll be given freedom to set your own mark on the workout through workout design, choice of music, and general style of teaching.
- Deliver first class training to customers while maintaining the distinct The Camp’s aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture.
- Inspire and energize clients and provide superior customer service at all times, inside and outside class.
- Act as a The Camp’s ambassador, inside and outside class.
- Instructor or personal training certification and experience from leading group training or working as a personal trainer.
- Availability for non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly, outgoing, and perceptive personality with a strong sense of integrity and self-confidence.
- Energizing, positive, and optimistic attitude.
- Passion for fitness and helping others ready their goals.
- Enthusiasm for the Camp’s brand.
- Proven dependability and reliability.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a desire to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30+ pounds.
The Camp’s is an INCREDIBLE workout and atmosphere. Founded in Chino Hills in 2010, it’s the home of the original 20 pound challenge. We provide and immersive, high-intensity workout that’s as effective as it is fun. Our fitness classes alternate between working out with weights, body weight and high intensity intervals. Each day focuses on a different muscle group in order to achieve real results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to tone muscle and maximize fat loss, while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: HQ@thecamptc.com