20 Pound Weight Loss Challenge
The 20-pound challenge is a weight loss program designed to help individuals jump start their fitness. The Challenge is a 6-week long program in which the goal is to lose 20 pounds within that time frame. Each challenger has a specific goal to achieve to reach their “goal weight.” The goal weight is determined by a MYO Clinic height and weight chart and if it will take more than one challenge to reach that goal, the challenger must do multiple challenges until they reach that weight – Challenges are in increments of 20 pounds minimum.
The Challenge includes unlimited boot camp style workouts, optional nutritional guidance, support and accountability. All participants attend a nutrition seminar prior to the start of the challenge to discuss their customized meal plan, get an understanding of the important role nutrition plays in this program and get educated on supplementation.
Not only do all challengers receive support through all Camp employees, but the challengers also receive online support through the private Facebook group created for 6-week challengers only.
All challengers will be weighed in weekly to ensure they are on track to meet the 20-pound goal by the end of the program. The Challenge is available for a deposit that is fully refundable after a successful completion.
New challenges run every 7 weeks.
1) Workouts In Our Gym
- Unlimited workouts.
- Bootcamp style classes focused on HIIT High intensity interval training (circuit training).
- Our classes are 50 minutes long.
- Our classes first start off with a warm up, then a light stretch, then the trainers will separate the class into stations.
- Our certified and experienced trainers will demonstrate every single station giving modifications at the same time if needed.
- Everyone works out at their pace. No one is compared to each other. Only competing with yourself.
- This workout is designed to give you the best possible workout in 50 min. HIIT training allows us to bring your heart rate up and down in-between stations which in turn helps you burn the optimal number of calories and creating muscle confusion, which means your body is working at the highest level. You can burn 600-800 calories in just one class.
2) Optional Meal Plan
- We will tell you what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat. There is literally no guess work for you.
- Prior to the challenge starting, we hold a nutrition seminar where we give you our nutritional booklet that you will follow for your challenge.
- You’ll be eating every 2 ½ to 3 hours. You won’t be going hungry.
- You’ll be also drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day.
- You’ll be eating real food such as lean protein, complex carbs and green leafy vegetables.
- We will show and explain to you the importance of food prepping.
- We will be weighing you in every Monday to make sure you are on the correct path for losing the 20 pounds.
- Support is the most important component of the challenge.
- At the Camp, everyone here is supporting you and never tearing you down. It is a safe place.
- We have local and online support.
Transform Your Body! Register for our 6-Week 20 Pound Weight Loss Challenge
Step 1: Select a Camp location for your challenge:Next Step
**Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. We are NOT doctors, nutritionists or registered dietitians. We do not claim to help cure any condition or disease. We do not provide medical aid or nutrition advise for the purpose of health or disease nor do we claim to be doctors or dietitians.
Any product recommendation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our statements and information have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depend on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.