Hard Body Challenge
The 6-Week Hardbody Challenge is a program that is designed for individuals who are currently active and want to take their fitness to the next level. The Challenge is 6 weeks long in which the goal is to lose 5% body fat within that time frame.
The Challenge includes workouts that incorporate high intensity interval training and weight training. The Challenge also includes optional nutritional guidance, support and accountability. All participants attend a nutrition seminar prior to the start of the challenge to discuss their customized meal plan, get an understanding of the important role nutrition plays in this program, to get educated on supplementation and to get acclimated to their new weight training routine.
Not only do challengers receive support through all Camp employees, but the challengers also receive online support through the private Facebook group created for 6 Week Hard Body challengers only. All challengers will get a total of 3 body fat reading throughout The Challenge to ensure they are on track to meet their goal by the end of the program.
The Challenge includes a Supplement Kit that includes 2 MYOFX Protein Powders, MYOFX Glutamine, MYOFX EFAs and MYOFX 21 Day Detox.
New challenges run every 7 weeks.
1) Workouts In Our Gym
- Unlimited workouts.
- Bootcamp style classes focused on HIIT High intensity interval training (circuit training).
- Our classes are 50 minutes long.
- Our classes first start off with a warm up, then a light stretch, then the trainers will separate the class into stations.
- Our certified and experienced trainers will demonstrate every single station giving modifications at the same time if needed.
- Everyone works out at their pace. No one is compared to each other. Only competing with yourself.
- This workout is designed to give you the best possible workout in 50 min. HIIT training allows us to bring your heart rate up and down in-between stations which in turn helps you burn the optimal number of calories and creating muscle confusion, which means your body is working at the highest level. You can burn 600-800 calories in just one class.
2) Optional Meal Plan
- We will tell you what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat. There is literally no guess work for you.
- Prior to the challenge starting, we hold a nutrition seminar where we give you our nutritional booklet that you will follow for your challenge.
- You’ll be eating every 2 ½ to 3 hours. You won’t be going hungry.
- You’ll be also drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day as well as drinking Gatorade prior to your workout/lift.
- You’ll be eating real food such as lean protein, complex carbs and green leafy vegetables.
- We will show and explain to you the importance of food prepping.
- The Challenge includes a Supplement Kit.
- We will be measuring your body fat 3 times during the challenge. The initial, at 3 weeks and at the final week.
- Support is the most important component of the challenge.
- At the Camp, everyone here is supporting you and never tearing you down. It is a safe place.
- We have local and online support.
**Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. We are NOT doctors, nutritionists or registered dietitians. We do not claim to help cure any condition or disease. We do not provide medical aid or nutrition advise for the purpose of health or disease nor do we claim to be doctors or dietitians.
Any product recommendation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our statements and information have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depend on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.